Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Morning can never come soon enough!

I'm waiting for morning to roll around..like I do every Sunday and Wednesday because I can't control myself and always fuck with my dose...Well not always but for the most part when I get my take homes (I'm on four but I only get two at a time) the same thought always goes through my head Sweet, I'm gonna feel gooood today and usually I do and the next day I feel alright too thanxs to my kpins but the day after always sucks...You know they say that methadone is supposed to take away cravings and for me it did at first when I was getting high off it....So of course I'm not going to have any cravings I was getting high, but when I started not to feel the methadone, well I'm sure you can guess my cravings came back....Don't get me wrong I think methadone is a good thing, for the right person...Like for me and any other needle junkie....Because the needle is a whole other addiction in it's self..So it got me off the needle, but now I just feel like I'm in a rut, but that's not the methadones fault it's my own..I just need to get out more...Me not getting out isn't entirely my fault but I'll save that for another day..And I'll save alot more for another day too, I feel like shit but I wanted to get this thing started and it passed the time a little..My next post will be nice and long, even though no one is reading.......yet.

4 comments:

x said...

Hey hows things? I too am on meth, aint it a bitch? and I am interested in reading your blog but for fucksake can you change the background colour or text! I only got as far as the cops not turning up till a month later and my eyes nearly fell out!

Easy, Warby

LilyGirl said...

sure I can do that...I tried to leave a comment on your blog but it didn't work...?...

x said...

Why thankyou LilyGirl, much better.
I have added quite a few photos to my blog, I'm the one with the skinhead, mostly wearing Adidas.
I promise I will start to write storys soon. Have you ever checked out Blog TV? theres some funny shit on there! My username is Warby35, feel free to add my as a friend,
Easy now,
Warby

x said...

blog TV link

http://www.blogtv.com/